Meek To Clinton: I'm In I'm Out Now I'm In

Whew, Who can keep track, on Thursday Kendrick was set to endorse Clinton during a Friday conference Call around 3:30pm in the afternoon, by 4:00pm the call was canceled.
 
And Today we are reporting this:
 
Congressman Kendrick Meek is supporting New York Sen. Hillary Clinton for president.
Here's his statement furnished by the Clinton campaign:
 
 
"Senator Hillary Clinton is the Democratic candidate with the perfect blend of leadership, talent and intellect to lead our nation in a new direction. It is my honor to endorse Senator Hillary Clinton to be our next president," Meek said.
"I am pleased to accept Senator Clinton's offer to serve as her Senior Advisor, and will work to help her win this campaign. Where Hillary Clinton needs me, I will go and deliver her message of hope and opportunity to all Americans. Ending the war in Iraq, tackling the inequities in our health care system, breaking our dependency on foreign oil - that is Hillary Clinton's agenda and I will work tirelessly to help her achieve these goals."
 
    

No comments: