Please Help Broward House




Please read the following, I would greatly appreciate anything you can do for this great cause, Just like the Obama campaign, Either five, ten or twnety dollars. It will make a great difference.!!


Please join me on April 30th, when I and several others will be named HOPE'S HEROES by Broward House, our local HIV/AIDS service organization. I am honored and moved that Broward House recognized my work and efforts in our community, and want to share this recognition with you.


I believe in hope. It's only a four letter word, but it means so much, just like LOVE. Right now, when we are all facing hard economic times, it's even tougher for those who truly need our support -- because they may have nowhere else to go.

Please be so generous to give what you can, so I can reach my personal goal for the Hope's Heroes program, and so Broward House can serve those who need help. Please click on www.browardhouse.org and find the link for Hope's Heroes to make your contribution. Thank you !

Attached is information that will give you a better insight what Broward House does and what it stands for.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and God Bless you.

Sincerely yours,
Michael A. Albetta

CLICK HERE TO VIEW INVITATION ON THE WEB

CLICK HER TO DOWNLOAD THE INVITATION

No comments: