4 More Clerks of Court endorse Dave Aronberg for Attorney General




“I’m with Dave because he has shown, time and time again, a commitment to public safety and a desire to make a difference for Florida’s consumers. As the Clerk of Court in Alachua County, I am proud to endorse Dave Aronberg.”

-- Buddy Irby, Alachua County Clerk of Court

“I am supporting Dave Aronberg because of his experience and because he knows what it takes to keep the wheels of justice turning. Dave has been an outstanding Senator and I know he will be an equally outstanding Attorney General.”
-- Brent Thurmond, Wakulla County Clerk of Court

“It is with great pleasure that I endorse Dave Aronberg for Attorney General. Dave’s experience and his longstanding commitment to helping keep our courts running smoothly will serve the citizens of our state very well."
-- Richard Weiss, Polk County Clerk of Court

“Dave Aronberg has my support and my endorsement. His experience and understanding of our court system and how to keep it running smoothly makes him perfectly qualified to be our state’s next Attorney General.”
-- Tim Sanders, Madison County Clerk of Court

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: