Message From Sen. Bill Nelson

I can't thank you enough for all your support during this hard-fought campaign -- and I can't thank the people of Florida enough for choosing to re-elect me to the United States Senate for six more years.
Grace and I are truly grateful to all of you for your friendship and your support.
While words can't fully express all of my appreciation to you and to the people of Florida, I wanted to try my best by sharing this short video message with you. I hope you'll take just a minute to watch it:
Watch the video
Serving the people of Florida in the U.S. Senate is a great honor and a privilege.
Thank you for everything you've done to lead this campaign to victory.
Sincerely,
Bill
Bill Nelson
facebook  Follow Senator Nelson on Facebook twitter  Follow Senator Nelson on Twitter

No comments: