Broward County: Candidate qualifying 11-09-07

The following are Broward County cities with elected seats up for the Jan. 29 primary election. A two-week qualifying period for the seats began Nov. 2.
 
COOPER CITY (mayor and two commission seats): mayor, Debra ¡§Debby¡¨ Eisinger (I), Lisa Conlan Dodge, Edward Wooley; District 4, Elliot Kleiman (I), Diane Sori, James C. Curran; District 3, Neal de Jesus
 
HILLSBORO BEACH (two at-large seats): Thomas Puleri (I), Claire Schubert
 
HOLLYWOOD (mayor and all six district seats): mayor, Mara Giulianti (I) Commissioner Peter Bober; District 1, Cathy Anderson, Patti Asseff, Sara Case; District 2, Peter Hernandez; District 3, Pete Brewer, Charles Howell, Joshua Levy, Heidi O¡¦Sheehan; District 4, Richard Blattner (I); District 6, Ed Holodak
 
LAUDERDALE-BY-THE-SEA (mayor and two commission seats): mayor, Roseann Minnet, Lawrence William ¡§Peanuts¡¨ Wick; commission, Charles T. ¡§Chuck¡¨ Clark (I), John Yanni (I), Birute Ann Clottey
 
LIGHTHOUSE POINT (mayor and two commission seats): mayor, Fred Schorr (I); commission seat, Sandy Johnson (I), Chip LaMarca
 
MARGATE (three at-large seats): Seat 1, Frank Talerico (I), Frank Messana; Seat 2, David McLean (I); Seat 3, Arthur Bross (I) and Lesa„© Peerman, Richard Popovic
 
PEMBROKE PINES (mayor and two district seats): mayor, Frank C. Ortis (I); District 2, William B. Armstrong (I), Jack McCluskey, Jay Schwartz; District 3, Iris A. Siple (I)
 
SEA RANCH LAKES (mayor and two council seats): council seat, Holly Moody, Elliott Sokolow; mayor, Denise Bryan
(I) Indicates an incumbent.

No comments: