HOWARD ELFMAN’S ON A ROLL IN DISTRICT 2


HOWARD ELFMAN'S ON A ROLL IN DISTRICT 2

Fort Lauderdale – With just two weeks to go, Howard Elfman's campaign for the Fort Lauderdale Commission in District 2 is picking up steam…

What a terrific week – I can feel the movement toward our campaign! Since I started telling voters to fire Charlotte Rodstrom and hire me, the response has been overwhelming. People get it! They understand my business experience is just what Fort Lauderdale needs.


That message helped turn out a huge crowd for my fundraiser at Pineapple Point Guesthouse on Sunday. Over 75 people attended and enjoyed the great food from Galanaga. One supporter heard about my plan to create a real Economic Development Department, and after we chatted realized what a practical, sensible and needed solution to many of our problems it would be. She called it "innovative." I agree!

Because we overbought food and had a lot left over we donated it to Covenant House. I'm glad we were able to help out a worthwhile organization like we did…

We also filed our campaign report with the city. We're going to be way outspent by Charlotte, but that's to be expected. Her corporate connections maxed out, and I'm picking up support – and much needed funds – from real Fort Lauderdale residents who want to see change in our city. Don't forget that if you requested an absentee ballot it should be arriving this week. You can request one until the weekend before the election. Vote Elfman!

OK, gotta go. I'll be at the South Middle River Civic Association forum tonight, and the Council of Civic Associations on Thursday night. Hope to see you there – please stop and say hello!

For more information log on to www.ElectHowardElfman.com or visit the Elect Howard Elfman group on Facebook.


No comments: