Frankly Speaking On Debbie Wasserman Schultz



I'm proud to endorse Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Why am I with Debbie? It's simple. There is no better fighter in Washington for families in Florida and around the country than Debbie.

Time and time again, I witnessed Debbie standing up against powerful special interests in the financial services industry. She worked hard and effectively to help us pass the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.



Her opponent claims that he was an advisor to Congressional staff on Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). As the sponsor of the bill, I can tell you that I do not remember ever meeting him or even hearing about him. But I do remember Debbie’s work – it had a real impact on the final version of the legislation.

Debbie has a real record of accomplishments; her opponent, on the other hand, seems to have exaggerations.

-Barney Frank

Click Above To Get More Info

No comments: