Will Michelle Obama Support Clinton



Here's a rough transcript of Mrs. Obama on GMA:
GMA: Could you see yourself working to support Hillary Clinton should she win the nomination?
MICHELLE OBAMA: I'd have to think about that. I'd have to think about that, her policies, her approach, her tone.
GMA: That's not a given?
MICHELLE OBAMA: You know, everyone in this party is going to work hard for whoever the nominee is. I think that we're all working for the same thing. And, you know, I think our goal is to make sure that the person in the White House is going to take this country in a different direction. I happen to believe that Barack is the only person who can really do that.
Ah yes, tone. You mean like this?
"I'm confident that I will get her votes votes if I'm the nominee, it's not clear that she would get the votes I got if she were the nominee." - Barack Obama
Well, at least the Obama's are reading off of the same script, as people suck their Hope Soda up with a straw.
This just about tears it for me.

No comments: