Congressman Ted Deutch has endorsed Dave Aronberg for Attorney General.

I am proud to announce that Congressman Ted Deutch has endorsed our campaign for Attorney General.

“I served alongside Dave Aronberg in the Florida Senate for three years, and during that time I witnessed firsthand Dave’s commitment to fighting consumer fraud and protecting the safety of all Floridians. He is one of the strongest consumer advocates in Florida government, and after eight years in the hands of Republicans, it's time we had a strong Democrat in the Office of Attorney General who will stand up for of all Floridians."

--Congressman Ted Deutch


Congressman Deutch served with both me and my opponent in the Florida Senate, and I am honored and humbled to receive his support in this race. He and my supporters know that as Florida’s next Attorney General, I will put public policy over politics, and return the AG's focus to public safety and consumer protection -- as it was under my old boss, AG Bob Butterworth.

Congressman Deutch joins Congressman Ron Klein, 14 Democratic Sheriffs, the Fraternal Order of Police, the Police Benevolent Association, and many other Democratic legislators and local government officials who have endorsed our campaign.

But the most important endorsement will come from you. We are only 5 weeks away from the election. Join our team and let's make the Attorney General the people's lawyer once again!

Thank you, Congressman Deutch -- and to all of you for your ongoing support and friendship throughout this campaign to change Florida.


Sincerely,

Dave

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: